lets see some mancaves then

longun

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
i know theres an old thread but cant be arsed to find it, and any newbies might have some uber cool places they tinker

heres mine, itll be tidy proper one day lol

right side, was supposed to be for karens car, thatll never happen lol
P1030225.jpg

my side
P1030226.jpg

P1030227.jpg

P1030228.jpg

my other retro toy, hopefully will be working this evening, fingers crossed, again :roll:
P1030229.jpg

man, I'm so jealous, would love a double garage man cave like that, my man cave is the spare bedroom at the moment :(

first few of the garage..26 feet x 26 feet and heated ..yum

DSC_0755.jpg

the doors are two different sizes..the door on the left is big car size and the door on the right is truck size which is handy as that's where the truck goes

DSC_0757.jpg

DSC_0759.jpg

the third picture..the door on the right is back out to the garden and the door to the left is to the workshop

This one is the workshop but doors make it look smaller but it's 16 feet x 16 feet and heated yum again..to the right is a door to the extra storage space leading to stairs that go to the spare apartment above the garage..the door to the left is a electric mini garage door that we use for other things and toys

With almost all the bike stuff gone it's the cleanest it's ever been and it feels somewhat empty

DSC_0760.jpg

DSC_0761.jpg

Most of the standard bikes have gone now as with most of the spare kit making way for the moonlander at chrimbo

The only trouble is the mrs is a hoarder and every time she sees space she thinks it's a green light for her crappy shit

Nice sylus :cool:

They call that a three bed semi in this country.

al.

the garage can be seen next to the house in this one for a size check

garage

DSC_0746-2.jpg

House

DSC_0745-2.jpg

DSC_0743-2.jpg

the only trouble is now almost everything is cleared..I feel lonely...I need bits of bike around me and I'm not sure I will last till chrimbo :roll:

Wow! That's beautiful, sylus! :cool: :cool: :cool:

...and CLEAN, too. I don't see a single speck of dirt or dust. :shock:

Are you thinking of painting the walls white, or leaving them as they are? Have you thought about putting down some garage floor epoxy so that even oil spills can be completely cleaned up? You can mix sand in the epoxy if you're worried about slipping on a wet epoxy floor.

If it were my mancave, I'd nix the spare apartment upstairs so I could have a 2-story mancave!

I think I might have stated in response to your picture of your truck, that I WANT TO MOVE TO THE USA!!!!!!!!!

G

Cheers chaps

The reason why it's so clean at the momment is because all the retro stuff is gone and the floor is being prepped just for what you suggested..a epoxy floor coating

As to the walls..well folks in the midwest are very set in their ways...steak, beer and biege so for resale painting the wood walls wouldn't probably be a good thing

I did try and suggest we install a small mini lift direct from the garage into the appt to store some motorcycles and bikes in the apt but that didn't go down well :(

we need to see some more mancaves people

Back