1998 Marin team downhill rear shock spring ? help

Up to you bud. It nearly £30 that you can spend on other bits haha

Click the link. Look down the page for the 700x2.00 (fox measure slightly different so their springs read as 2.39 but don't worry. They are the same size) then it's up to you bud.

I tried that link and they don't carry the older type springs anymore for that shock so had to go with mojo in the end.

unkleGsif":185ggr45 said:
With all them watches you sell dude, you shouldnt bat an eyelid at that ;)

:LOL: :LOL:

G
Thanks for your concern but Being tight is how I get them watches ,you might try being tighter mate it can pay off sometimes ;)
Below for your pleasure :D
IMG_3939.jpg

mrpedigree":2i2vw1po said:
retrocomeback":2i2vw1po said:
Input your details here http://www.tftunedshox.com/info/spring_calculator.aspx to work out exactly what you want/need. I reckon around a 500 would be right for you in my humble opinion. Fingers crossed that the one lurking in my spares box is in that ballpark!
I tried that link ..put my weight in etc cant make head nor tale of it :?
As long as that spring you got is for a fatter c*nt anyway i will still have it :LOL:

Just got in from work and dug the spring out of the spares box, would you Adam and Eve it its a blooming 450, the same as yours! Guess I must have been riding a fat b*stard spring on my Marin DH rig too :LOL:

Hope you can find what you need elsewhere buddy ;)

Nope :cool:

Personally I would spend that sort of cash on something else... but then that's what makes us all individual

G

unkleGsif":2pbj7ctz said:
Nope :cool:

Personally I would spend that sort of cash on something else... but then that's what makes us all individual

G
Mate when you can spend that type of cash on a watch like that you also got enough to spend what you want on many other things to ,if a 11k watch was all anyone had to there name it would be a poor show wouldn't it ?? ;)

Back