And today I did......

Always a nervous, exciting time when buying a new house gl :)

Just ended a 3 hour epic, fitting a pair of narrow mudguards to a road bike. It`s fair to say I hate muguards and now I can't use a 25mm tyre on the rear :evil: :evil:

Went for a road ride on the cross bike and came home filthier than I did on the Sidlaws ride. F'in farmers. I'd have stayed cleaner cutting across the fields. Still better than work though.

Trails round here still wetter than a soggy beaver, struggling to find the will or company to ride off road with. Fed up of hours cleaning suspension parts after every ride, so I've bought something more suitable for prevailing conditions. Steel, rigid, thumbshifters and crap brakes. Supposed to have been here on Tuesday but still waiting. Stroppy phonecall in order I think.

clubby":x592bano said:
Steel, rigid, thumbshifters and crap brakes.

images-1.jpg
"Welcome to the real world"

Brakes are crap if thats your choice but can be good if you set them up right. Welcome too the dark side, dark broon mud that is :LOL:

RobMac: Do you believe that my being stronger or faster has anything to do with my muscles in this place? Do you think that's air you're breathing now? :cool:

RobMac: To deny our own impulses is to deny the very thing that makes us human.

Back