Show us your cars

cars

OldSchoolGirly":ghrdbe9z said:
mustamusta":ghrdbe9z said:
Z32 300ZX Twin turbo..
NEW JOHN DIXON TURBO'S should take it to 850bhp if i dare/afford to take it there............. :LOL:

I wouldn't, it'll blow up :D *runs*

since that time, the Z32 went through lots of work.
forged engine/cams/wisco-Pistons/Rods/Bearings/injectors/pulley-set/uprated intake/fuel-rails.
bore to 3.8L
new wiring-loom/ECU
huge inter-coolers. uprated gaskets, water pump, Cam-belt, turbos... sure I forgot some things...
then had Belstin Adjustable coilovers, Japspeed control arms. skyline brakes. braided lines. cancelled the 4wheel steering hicas system. triple clutch. converted from auto to Manual Box. engine mounts. one piece prop. custom stainless de-cats. re-mapped with twin MAF's.
pain and suffering till all was sweet. and 612BHP for reliability. though took to 741hp with higher boost. wasn't ideal for engine longevity...
Now it is overseas. and the next project is 740i... tempted to take the engine out and fit on a aerospace frame like Ariel-Atom. and see what kind of a track car could come out of that 4.4L V8.

cars

OldSchoolGirly":2s6skjz0 said:
mustamusta":2s6skjz0 said:
Z32 300ZX Twin turbo..
NEW JOHN DIXON TURBO'S should take it to 850bhp if i dare/afford to take it there............. :LOL:

forged engine/cams/wisco-Pistons/Rods/Bearings/injectors/pulley-set/uprated intake/fuel-rails.
bore to 3.8L
new wiring-loom/ECU
huge inter-coolers. uprated gaskets, water pump, Cam-belt, turbos... sure I forgot some things...
then had Belstin Adjustable coilovers, Japspeed control arms. skyline brakes. braided lines. cancelled the 4wheel steering hicas system. triple clutch. converted from auto to Manual Box. engine mounts. one piece prop. custom stainless de-cats. re-mapped with twin MAF's.
pain and suffering till all was sweet. and 612BHP for reliability. though took to 741hp with higher boost. wasn't ideal for engine longevity...
Now it is overseas. and the next project is 740i... tempted to take the engine out and fit on a aerospace frame like Ariel-Atom. and see what kind of a track car could come out of that 4.4L V8.

cars

OldSchoolGirly":36cw0d9l said:
mustamusta":36cw0d9l said:
Z32 300ZX Twin turbo..

bore to 3.8L
new wiring-loom/ECU

Guys Im desperado for a cover for my Mk2 Golf with winter coming :cry:

Ive put a ad in the "Non bike classifieds"

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Anybody know where I can get a descent waterproof car cover
for a good price? Say one big enough for a MK2 Golf.

Cheers

Goldmember in Hayburner magazine.

Picture074-1.jpg

And I took the shots :shock:

[/img]
Picture077-1.jpg

The Spider's having a little work done.

We don't talk about it! :shock:

Picture053-1.jpg

al.

beavis":3tp8kv2o said:
Dr S":3tp8kv2o said:
A little update on the progress of my beloved Alfa for the petrol heads.

Its almost done. I'm fitting the new head lining tonight and just need to refit the glass and associated trim.

4702450483_7ea1aea46c_b.jpg

Nice. Always liked red, especially on Defenders ;) :LOL:

I have painted a few of those. Not that any of them looked as nice as that and thinking about it some may have only been 6 years old!

When I first got into cars I had a dodge charger and a mate ran a GTV in the alfa challange. The GTV traveled on a CF. I stopped at the services on the way to the track near Bristol, I was in the charger with all the tools and tony and my brother were in the CF, so I was stopping for a long breakfast while they caught up.
I had broken the tailshaft housing of my gearbox between Reigate and there! So the GTV was taken off the CF and the charger put on it. Tony didn't mind as it had cost him about 20 quid to get me there and only a fiver to get me back;-)
Don't have any pics of the white gtv, have one of the charger in the pits at castle coombe.

Attachments

• chargerandcf.jpg
    chargerandcf.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 375
Nothing as flashy as some just an everyday needed 4 wheel drive

My Chevy 2001 silverado extended cab 5.3 v8..gets me up in the hills with the bikes in the back and gets me back down. Some great rides around Terry Peak and the Michelson trial at Deadwood

Mainleftfront.jpg

Main.jpg

rearright.jpg

Back