MacRetro Trading Post

I would love to upgrade Mr K but cash is tight. I currently have some xt hubs on alex rims of some sort- seem ok quality and they have been good offroad- looking for another set that will be used for the road exclusively.....

Re: Wheels

Jamiedyer":3w3b4xhg said:
I have some 29'er disc wheels with tyres ready to go, they are in the for sale section and on here I think. They are Singlespeed specific though so they might not be any good to you.

Jamie

If they were geared Jamie, they would be perfect but needs to be interchangeable with my Surly which is geared bah :?

Build a pair? I'm no sure how cheap you want to go? You can pick up Shimano hubs for button and get a pair of roadie rims, big al at wheelcraft will charge £20 a wheel for the build which includes spokes. You don't really seem to get much cheap 29er hoops.

kaiser":khmi52eb said:
Build a pair? I'm no sure how cheap you want to go? You can pick up Shimano hubs for button and get a pair of roadie rims, big al at wheelcraft will charge £20 a wheel for the build which includes spokes. You don't really seem to get much cheap 29er hoops.

I have quite a few surplus to requirement wheels so I could use the hubs from them.... off to price some rims....... I have been looking for some hybrid/29er wheels on the bay but as you say bigger wheels are not to readily available.

GT Avalanche3 2011 cable disc

Long story, I have several of the following:
GT Avalanche 3 2011 cable disc- Green / Black

Large / Medium / Small
Brand new in the box
£295 inc dly / post

Please send PM to secure / discuss

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 275
Back