WTD: 1" Carbon Forks

Some more detailed photos of my Look HSC3 , it CAN come with a cane creek C2 cartridge bearing headset if needed and I made a variety of long spacers for it myself (I have a business that makes carbon epoxy items)
I have filed off the lawyer tabs years ago and the top of the alloy bung is 21mm below the top of the steerer (and seems fixed) the fork itself weighs 379g on my scales inc the alloy bung and the Look alloy topcap weighs 21g , there is also an unused cane creek topcap too, sorry if there are too many pics !

Attachments

• 134.jpg
    134.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 302
  • 137.jpg
    137.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 302
  • 168.jpg
    168.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 302
  • 208.jpg
    208.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 302
  • 233.jpg
    233.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 302
  • 138.jpg
    138.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 297
We've got some nice options here Dickie!

I'm interested in both Look forks, but as you were first in line I'll settle for the leftovers:p

The issue I can see (in mine at least) is that the bung cannot be removed which means it must be used at its current legth OR a few cm only can be cut off .

Are you sure that much ? remember the head tube , headset, stem and any spacers all need to fit in there ! the top of the bung is set at 21mm below the top of the steerer ,I imagine its possible to cut 5cm off and destroy the offcut to remove the bung so it can be reset lower.

ps where is brizzle?

Yeah I'm sure haha ;)
I've got a small frame with a short headtube. The fork I had on it was 160mm so 5cm more or less would be fine.
Would probably cut right through it and should be fine.

Brizzle = Bristol, UK :p

Look HSC 111 FORK 249mm steerer tube full carbon

sorry guys weight should be 288 grams this was an upgrade for my Look KG241 which I replaced with a kinesis racelight.

Look KG241 with original fork, ITM headset. ITM millenium seatpost and shimano ergo bosses 57cm c/c 59cm c/top is for sale under components etc
for £295.00 ono

janis

Back