Mr P Roadie Aftermath - Killin Us Softly with Steep Hills

Oooft I think it might have been a Criterium I had anaw. Wee google shows it was :D I had removed all but the white Raleigh decal.

Your Raleigh will be considerably lighter than the Dawes. My 501 Scirocco is great to ride and flies along. Pity I didn't have it rebuilt for Sunday , you could have had a go , it's Velo sized at 24" .

Its a 24" frame I'm getting, bit rusty though so a basic rattlecan respray will be needed. The Dawes forks should fit and all the other bits so a noticeable difference should be possible :)

I meant to say did anybody else catch the "Velo Man" in action ;)
The nice young woman from the tractor & trailer early on, "V" man managed to get her name in a matter of minutes (might have been seconds, am no sure) he was like poetry in motion :twisted:

HE'S THE MAN :cool:

"V" kinda had his back to me mainly, then side on but I couldn'y lip read cause 'o' that murkin on his face. But I heard every word she said even though they were 250 yards away (yeah ken the size 'o' ma ears) anyway am sure he had her moist. :shock:
A blame it on his new burd, you ken whit its like once you get a taste furr it. :shock:

"V" buddy Im not worthy. :(

I'm trying to mind if he made it up to the top of the first climb in time to chat up the Devon totty? I'm thinking her boyfriend saw Velo approaching, and dragged her back to the car and did a speedy U-turn before he could deploy his manly charms.

I'm still wondering how the tea-shop lady resisted...

A didn'y know there was a woman in that car because it was away by the time I got there ........................ wait :shock: "V" got there before me.

"Ladies come aboard the luv train ye-all" :cool:

Right stop this now, its pushing the boundaries of credibility too far and I dont want Lisa (my girlfriend) coming across this nonsense somehow or other and beating the poo out of me :LOL:

Fair enough big guy whatever you say :D

We just luvs yeah ........................... in a manly kinda way BTW

Zzzzzziiiiiiippppppp! :shock:

Back