RetroMTB Ride Hull & Bygone Byke Jumble Aftermath

lewis1641":9yommm5p said:
looks like i missed a muddy one!

really want to meet up with you all again, its been nearly a year i think. really appreciate the invites chris and ben and feel really bad having to say no all the time

Don't worry, we'll keep inviting you and one day you never know :D

Oh it was definately a muddy one, took everything out of me and really showed me just how out of shape i am (not good) but thoroughly enjoyed it and dont actually feel as sore and tired as i thought i would today :D

And rather pleased with my Klein shaped acquistion form the bike jumble :cool:

I thought you did very well indeed John, you just need to keep at it now so get yourself out on a Sunday with Ben and me ;)

I had a look for that Klein last night and I reckon it has to be pre 89. The 1989 had a U brak but I can't find one with your colour scheme.

I had a nosey on google last night, and from what i found i would guess it to be a 1990, the 1991 has canti's and the same decals, the 90 has the U-brake, ill have a sniff at the link Ben put up in a few mins, definately want to get back out in the saddle, as much as i suffered yesterday i really enjoyed it, need to strip my bb down though as it was making some terminal sounding noises late on into the ride :roll:

It must be '89 with the u-brake I think. Is not the sovereign blue colour scheme that was the second option is it? So more likely a later repaint? Haha, I can't remember now whether it was a metallic colour or also had a fade.

I don't know why I'm trying to help, I know nothing about Kleins.

Lol, i dont know much about Kleins either, it was pretty so i bought it lol :LOL:

Matthews":3mll93dd said:
Spudly":3mll93dd said:
Lol, i dont know much about Kleins either, it was pretty so i bought it lol :LOL:

That's the sort of attitude I like .
Matthew

Well i aint gonna lie, it jumped out at me, thats pretty much the way ive been buying all my bikes and bits so far, i look through (usually the bay) something will stand out like a sore thumb, and when it does i do my best to get it :cool:

Spudly":2p5wuutz said:
Matthews":2p5wuutz said:
Spudly":2p5wuutz said:

That's the sort of attitude I like .
Matthew

Well i aint gonna lie, it jumped out at me, thats pretty much the way ive been buying all my bikes and bits so far, i look through (usually the bay) something will stand out like a sore thumb, and when it does i do my best to get it :cool:

The same way that bush did on Steep Hill, rooty descent ?

Back