Bought goods from DJ now no word

Logic.Al":ubm7y72k said:
The way they post makes them seem like one in the same person as well as the same items for sale.

2008_09_11_sockPuppet.jpg

IMHO I wouldn't even bother with the temp ban.

I've not been on here long. But it seems a very close knit community. Just takes one dodgy person to upset that balance.

STOP PRESS ,I have just received a refund from Andre Noble . I emailed him yesterday telling him I had his address and would pass it onto the Police and to each person that has left negative feedback on his E-bay if I didn’t receive my money back But today was the deadline set by Retrobike so I am not sure who scared him the most but I now have my money back so I'm happy.

Thanks for all the info guys I doubt I would have got my money back without the help of the forum moderators and the retrobike community. its lesson learned my own stupid fault and if I had followed forum guidelines non of this would have happened.

webba":hrobnpks said:
STOP PRESS ,I have just received a refund from Andre Noble . I emailed him yesterday telling him I had his address and would pass it onto the Police and to each person that has left negative feedback on his E-bay if I didn’t receive my money back

That's a result. :cool:
If it was me though, I'd still pass on his details to all affected, well at least to the Police.
Maybe others will have done the same, would then give Police more to go on.

One other point, it was Dj you bought from wasn't it?
That being the case and you contacted Andre Noble (Andres_sales and Andres_cycles) who then gave you refund, doesn't that sort of confirm Andre Noble was using Dj's membership on here?
Or as I and a few others suspect, Dj is Andres_cycles is Andres_sales = Andre Noble, one conman pretending to be a girl on here after his male ID on here became a liability.

webba":1su3r77n said:
STOP PRESS ,I have just received a refund from Andre Noble . I emailed him yesterday telling him I had his address and would pass it onto the Police and to each person that has left negative feedback on his E-bay if I didn’t receive my money back But today was the deadline set by Retrobike so I am not sure who scared him the most but I now have my money back so I'm happy.

Thanks for all the info guys I doubt I would have got my money back without the help of the forum moderators and the retrobike community. its lesson learned my own stupid fault and if I had followed forum guidelines non of this would have happened.

Good news :) and +1 for FMJ

old_coyote_pedaller":31wavca0 said:
That's a result. :cool:
If it was me though, I'd still pass on his details to all affected, well at least to the Police.

yep, I'd do the same too, you might've only got a refund from him/her/them because you threatened to take it further, but there are obviously other buyers that have had their fingers burnt in dealing with the seller that might not have been so lucky.

If it was me though said:
On it I may have won but others like me have been burned , My missis is writing a full account of what has taken place and I will send it to his local police and the met cyber crimes division.

Yes I totally believe they are one and the same male person

Back