il_ricercatore_74 WHERES MY MC1 & BARNEFIELDS MANTIS?

Brilliant "the Italian job" do you want to borrow my dads E type? :LOL:

TC

Re:

:shock:

After 3 years and 4 months I got my parts from il_ricercatore_74. Dario Piva.
There are miracles. This is a incredible story...
We (James and I) were told by our Italien friends (thanks guys!) that Dario retured to Italy a couple of monts ago.
So after a while James and I saw also some Dario signes on Facebook. We sended him a friendship proposal. And he accepted them :shock:
That of course was a bit strange. Why should he after what he did?

As he accepted the invitation on Facebook, I sended him a message via Messenger.
His reaction was positive and spontanious. How are you and how is it with the Mantis? he was asking me. Yeah shure, you think that I have the Mantis? You never sended the stuff, I responded!
And then he told me that before he left Italy he handed over 3 packages to a "friend" of his to send the packages to James, me and an other RB guy. Dario told me that his friend never sended the packages and kept them in a basement. After 2 days he showed me a video where his finger was collecting dust.
He promised me to send the package as soon as possible. This all was last week.
Finally he sended the package to me on Monday and I got it on Thursday.
First I tought about finding bricks or a pic head or horse head, but now, all there was in the box were the parts he promised almost 3,5 years ago :D

So John, you were right, he is a bit slow :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

John":36g7tvv2 said:
Heard from one of our Italian members. Apparently this chap has previous form, he is often slow to pay and come good on agreements. All I can suggest is to keep on at him...

Here the proof:

Also he promised to send the parts to James this week or next week. So James, let us know when you have your part of your deal with him.

Greetings from a happy retrobike fellow! Cheers!

Re:

Dirk, good to hear everything worked out for you! Quite a story. Some comments on your pics i would remove your adress from the pics! Just an advice!

Back