SR Raleigh 100mm Handlebar Stem For 1980 Raleigh Record Ace

robbiebee

Dirt Disciple
I have just bought a very original 1980 Raleigh Record Ace. Unfortunately the stem is only 80mm and I need a 100mm.

I am after a 100mm SR stem for 25.4 handlebars with Raleigh stamp on it. I have got one with Custom stem on it to use in the time being.

Has anyone got one? Please let me know.

Thanks

Rob

I think I have Raleigh stamped stem and Raleigh engraved bar from a 1980/1 bike here, PM me and I'll check the reach :D

have you got a pic of what you want? a cycling charity I do some work for has boxes of old SR and Raleigh branded stems. I could pass one onto you for donation + postage if they have the right one

cce":21dog8m4 said:
have you got a pic of what you want? a cycling charity I do some work for has boxes of old SR and Raleigh branded stems. I could pass one onto you for donation + postage if they have the right one

Hi this is the one which came off the bike, Raleigh also did one with the bolt underneath, as long as it is a SR one for 25.4mm bars and 100mm in length with Raleigh stamped on it that would be great.

Attachments

• IMG_0342.jpg
    IMG_0342.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 407
  • IMG_0341.jpg
    IMG_0341.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 407
Pretty sure there's something like that in the bucket. I'm back there next tuesday

Back