All about Formula Brakes and their 4 bolted hubs

Norland_Cycles said:
Mahtava!
Man, you found something I wasn't able to find on google!
Great job man! Kiitos!

I can send you the same catalogue for you if you like as I have one or two extras. I got some pre 2000 Formula spares too - I'll take proper pics in the near future.

Just took some pics..

DSC_0010.JPG

Rear hub is missing the axle at the moment..

DSC_0005.JPG

Some fork adapters

DSC_0007.JPG

An interesting rear adapter for a non-disc frame

DSC_0011.JPG

A complete NOS rear brake (closed)

DSC_0012.JPG

Some discs

Tizumo":2dvwozx0 said:
Just took some pics..

DSC_0010.JPG

Rear hub is missing the axle at the moment..

DSC_0005.JPG

Some fork adapters

DSC_0007.JPG

An interesting rear adapter for a non-disc frame

DSC_0011.JPG

A complete NOS rear brake (closed)

DSC_0012.JPG

Some discs
OH MY GOSSSSHH!
Seems I'll ask you for a sponsorship to my retro DH-FR Bike project.
I have some interesting pieces too I got on my visit to Italy, straight from the wreckeges of Grimeca Factory. Tomorrow I'll upload photos

single speed & steel":2oczdm2r said:
STD fit on my 97 GT sts DH. on GT Hubs

THANKYOU! This just answered a lot of questions for me.

I just bought a pair of the GT hubs with the 4 bolt mountings on ebay for my STS-DH project. Now to find a set of red Evoluzione brakes!

FYI Formula's site is listing rotors, pads, lines and other small parts for the Evoluziones, as well as complete master cylinders (black) and calipers (silver) which I think are closer to 2002ish. None of it is cheap.

shogun said:
FYI Formula's site is listing rotors, pads, lines and other small parts for the Evoluziones, as well as complete master cylinders (black) and calipers (silver) which I think are closer to 2002ish. None of it is cheap.

Cool, good to know! Not cheap though as I just bought a nos set of levers & calipers from the Netherlands for 50 euro :). Now, where's the -98 Sintesi Bazooka to build?

Back