October 21, 2012: Retro-race in Apeldoorn!!

Therefor the races should be more then 1 hour + 1 round, that makes it more interesting. Everybody can do theire own speed/pace...
Hopefully we will have more retro races, I think we are ready for it!
And I will go to the north, the middle and the south for it :)
So mongoosboy, when do we have a meeting in your beautiful Limburg or in the Ardennes? :)

Barnefield":3powcfv0 said:
Therefor the races should be more then 1 hour + 1 round, that makes it more interesting. Everybody can do theire own speed/pace...
So mongoosboy, when do we have a meeting in your beautiful Limburg or in the Ardennes? :)

Next year in April a retro meeting in Limburg and in Augustus/September a weekend Trip in the Ardennes.That are mine plans for next year 2013.

Mongooseboy":3b3k37ru said:
Barnefield":3b3k37ru said:

Next year in April a retro meeting in Limburg and in Augustus/September a weekend Trip in the Ardennes.That are mine plans for next year 2013.

sounds good!

So there will be a couple of retro races, a Klein meeting probably some other retro meetings? Maybe a sort of calendar will be handy for the all of us?

Best,
Renzo

Back