Hope I look this good in 20 years

PalmBeachMerlin":1edlg90x said:
"That build is an abomination. At the very least pony up for another cheapo Kore stem that fits."

:LOL:

Don't have time for big mouths who hide behind the keyboard. Nothing worse than the man who sinks so low as to whine and never offer a productive solution.

Last time I checked Kore stems went for $50, not exactly chump change...so what stem would your BOTY all-knowing-wise-ass recommend?

Come on, princess...put up or shut up. ;)

Pack up your toys and go, just like that huh? Its a public forum on the internet. Perhaps you could benefit from thicker skin. I'd give you the same comments in person, its not like I'm 3000 miles away claiming I could beat you up.

If you paid $50 for a Kore stem, I have some Kore stems I'd like to sell you. I'm seeing them listed (not selling) for half that number on good ole' eBay. Hell, here's a completed auction for three Kore stems for $20 bucks. They're cheap stems. Its ok.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Kore-MTB-ha...=&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

You've got a great Merlin there. I'm going to guess you didn't get it super cheap. I just don't understand doing something dangerous like flipping the seatpost around to make it fit when the right solution is readily available. And then top it off with the worst cranks Shimano has ever made and some plastic pedals.

Call me whatever you want, I'm just sayin' I don't get it.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Latest posts

Back