Cranks, not too shabby, nor expensive! *SORTED*

My_Teenage_Self

BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Hi Guys,

Looking for some external BB cranks, with rings, and BB, in reasonable condition. Anyone got anything knocking around?

Need to be silver or black, but other than that, I'm open to anything. Not looking to spend the earth, unless you've got something really nice? :LOL:

Ta.

Steve

Tempt you with some XTR M970's with matching BB ? Bought them to use on my Cannondale but ran into BB30 adapters / shims so decided not to. Just after what I paid back so £100.

I have a set of silver LX M585? cranks. They have rather spangly looking red rings that could be included or not to your preference. No spare BB though sorry.

Are you wanting 3 rings or single as I have a set of hone cranks m601 with granny tabs ground off.

Cheers
Gary

I've got a set of Shimano (?Deores?) which came on a 2008 Marin Rift Zone.

I'll need to give them a good scrub but they look to be in pretty good nick aside from a bit of heel rub.

You can have the complete set including rings and bottom bracket for £25 :D

I'll be able to sort some pictures out this evening once I've got them off the bike and given them a good clean.

They're the same as these (but not these actual cranks!):

p1010377_185.jpg

M770 xt ht2 cranks with bb £50 posted a little heel rub but the logos are still good , any good ?

Thanks for all the replies guys, I've had some great offers, and some VERY lovely cranks are now on their way to me.

Some real bargains to be had up there^^^

:D :D :D

Back