al

BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
BoTY Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
I'm a cyclist!!

My bike was so nackered after beng thrashed around Mounts bay..... It just fell over.

DSC01553.jpg

That's dirt on my post.
[/img]
DSC01557.jpg

I know cycling stuff shouldn't really be in off topic, but talking about bikes is off topic for me.

al.

ohhhhh cock!!!

Al..... you were the last of life certainties....taxes....death.....ebay taking a pound of flesh and Al not riding a bike.

In light of this i shall be converting to Catholicism :(

grumpycommuter":1j020cc6 said:
ohhhhh cock!!!

Al..... you were the last of life certainties....taxes....death.....ebay taking a pound of flesh and Al not riding a bike.

Not only have I let myself down, I've let you down, I've let my family down.....

Still you get to drink free wine on a Sunday morning now!

al. :D

ps the bread's not much cop though!

highlandsflyer":1m7lomex said:
I reckon it's a write off. I could recycle it for you.

Selfless as always!

I love you lot.

al":1vrehkqt said:
grumpycommuter":1vrehkqt said:
ohhhhh cock!!!

Not only have I let myself down, I've let you down, I've let my family down.....

Ill shall be demanding the Green Warburtons....and Orange at the minimum otherwise Islam calls :)

grumpycommuter":3bjrt6wz said:
al":3bjrt6wz said:
grumpycommuter":3bjrt6wz said:
ohhhhh cock!!!

Ill shall be demanding the Green Warburtons....and Orange at the minimum otherwise Islam calls :)

Are you saying that the body of Christ may be found in a Warburtons Toastie loaf?

I now have the image of a priest trying to ram a round of thick white bread down the neck of a pensioner. I'm for ever stunned at the fact in a few short posts we can go from riding my bike to force feeding old people farinaceous products!!

al. :LOL:

Converting

Just to take it further off the original thread......
Talking of converting........
Can you see Jesus?

jesusdogass.jpg

Jamie

Back