HELP Please. Mac is poorly

bought new RAM. But dead as 'Dillinger' So as you all know how much i hate computers i have 'killed' this hyper shit ;)
one less computer in the world is not such a bad thing.

Thanks every one for your help. But i not going to waste any more money on such things.

Just have to share the wifes pc shit :twisted:

You could re-install the system, I've not had to do it for a few years. Used to be you insert the system CD, and restart holding done the 'c' key. When it boots from the CD you can run a full drive inspection or just re-install :)

My feeling towards computers & tech are such that i had fun shooting up the computer and screen with my air rifle.

Shooting up iphones & iPods was more fun as they flew in the air when hit.

90% of tech is over hyped sh*t and computers/web are biggest overated sh*t i've used.

Now i don't sit in front of a computer unless at work. Life before buying a computer was good.

Whatleymeister":2dua4vrg said:
Well then, ain't no RAM chip gunna save it now!! :LOL: :LOL:

:LOL: :LOL:

My sanity has been saved. :cool: Now just got to get a new job with no computer use. Then bin the f**king mobile and i will be tech free zone :cool:

I think you're crazy destroying it, you could have stuck it on eBay and made some money for shiny bike bits, someone out there would have bought it and sorted whatever the problem is

rosstheboss":36h54iky said:
So you hate computers but have RB's highest post count?!? How does that work?

i have a busy job ;) i like this chatroom & the people in it

Back