And today I did......

Chile was incredible, I really want to go back with at least a month off work, a 4x4 and a bike. Weather was braw, shorts and t-shirt weather for me, although our guide was a local who never wore less than full thermals and two fleeces! Not a drop of rain in 2 weeks, did get a wee earthquake though!

Rumble in a rumble :D

Amazing place to visit,overlooking the expanse of the Pacific :cool:
Did you try guinea pig on a stick?

Won a 92 Proflex 752 frame on E-vil-Bay, had half an eye open for one my size for a while, seller claimed his Paypal was up the spout :roll:, a week later and he's still not got it sorted :roll:, starting to loose interest now, besides if he's so disorganised what's he going to be like at posting the frame :?

Was chuffed to have won it too :cry:

Well this afternoon I had a rather fulfilling time spent with to lovely, quality, expensive, virgins (yeah in Leven honestly) :cool:
A few drinks, put the fire on, dimmed the lights then got down to it :cool:
See when you've got a good tool its half the battle, not forgetting some
good lube. First I did it this way then that, see you never lose it "old fiddle
and all that" ;)
There's nothing to beat a nice snug fit, feeling quite smug with my self I
packed my tool away, cleaned up and put the kettle on "job done" both headsets fitted beautifully :LOL:

Today I seem to be entering the very scary world of trying to buy a new house, I think you might not see me for a while. Closing date on monday, if you see a huge for sale thread you'll know I got it :)

The Ken":36yyd2nh said:
Today I seem to be entering the very scary world of trying to buy a new house, I think you might not see me for a while. Closing date on monday, if you see a huge for sale thread you'll know I got it :)

What kind of house TK? semi with a huge garden and obligatory shed?

Back