all gone

Dead Rats

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Regrettably splitting my girlfriend's tiny 'far too beautiful to use off road' custom Vitus cyclocross bike, please PM if interested. Parts not listed are now being used on other bikes.

Frameset would suit rider of 5'2" to 5'7" or thereabouts.

Frame and wheels are located in Manchester and I would prefer not to post them, so collection is preferable. Everything else can be posted.

===============================================

50cm purple anodized late '80s Vitus 787 Futural frame and forks
c/w Shimano Ultegra BB, 25.0mm seatpost and pinch bolt.
£120 collected - NOW SOLD

===============================================

Selle Italia Lady Gel Flow saddle

£30 ono (posted in UK)

SOLD

OP amended slightly to include more info on the wheels, and to point out that I have found some extra long nipples at Madgett's Cycles so I am able to replace the one that is too short (and is you like respace the hub back to 130mm and redish the rim to suit).

Hopefully the photos do the wheels justice, they are a truly sublime work of Italian cycling art

quick update to say the short spoke nipple has been replaced so the wheels are ready to roll... they can be respaced back to 130mm OLD or left at 126mm OLD (to suit older alloy frames)... hoping not to have to eBay these so let's hear some offers please!

Frame & forks now SOLD (hello David from Gatley if you've joined the site!)

Gipiemme / Dura-Ace wheelset still available, as is the Selle Italia ladies saddle :D

Back