My new project

RobMac":352gvux4 said:
al":352gvux4 said:
You could just start one here http://retrorides.proboards.com/index.cgi If you find a flatbed trailor, I'll loan you a couple of nice old cars for the 'Awesome' photoshoot.

al. :D

Al why did you have to put that link up :?
My daily ride (car) would fit in fine on that site, I see another money pit opening up :LOL:

That site is awesome :)

It's more than awesome.... It's Awesome with a capital HELL YEAH!

jm what is this AA you speak of, you having problems with drink again?

Awasome al. :D

al":g6gg5ddv said:
Love it. :cool:

Are you going have a build thread on a Commercial vehicles forum or something?

You could just start one here http://retrorides.proboards.com/index.cgi If you find a flatbed trailor, I'll loan you a couple of nice old cars for the 'Awesome' photoshoot.

al. :D

Note to self.... Say awesome more.... It's awesome!

Yeah going to start 1 soon.

That sure is a awesome Site ;)

That is just SO COOL.

My grandfather drove lorries all thorough WW1 and then went on to become a commercial driver, then transport manager for his whole career. He loved Scammel's and would have been all over that one.

Keep us posted on the resto.

You know you've got structural integrity problems when the roll cage is made out of wood... Very nice though!

Love the black 2CV cowering by the fence too. That's an investment, that is.

Ha Ha the wood is there to stop the cab structure from twisting as there is no floor its rusted out :cry:

Forgot about this thread ! Well here it is finished I have now sold it as I had a offer I couldn't refuse. But on the plus side I have now purchased another for restoration.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 311
The next project something a little rarer a genuine Scammell highwayman winch ballast tractor.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 308
Re:

WOW these are AWESOME I loved the 60'/70's Scammell Tank transporters mega beasts, are any of these the same sort as were in 'Hell Drivers' :?:

Keep up the good work these beasts need love too :D :D :cool: :cool:

Back