99 Yo Eddy - what's it worth?

Jed

Retro Newbie
I'm thinking about selling by 99 (I think - may be 199:cool: Yo Eddy so am looking for an idea of a valuation. It's a ML in Arrest Me Red so not an oddball size/colour. I've not seen any for sale lately to gauge prices - but then I've not been looking. It's in reasonable nick - just a few wear marks in the usual place like n/s chainstay from heel contact.

A part of me wants to strip the bits off it for the Merlin (my latest purchase) and then just stick it in the shed but if it's worth a reasonable sum then it makes sense to sell it and use the cash. Problem is, if I ever want another one they are not that easy to get hold of.

Advice appreciated....

Edit: "Newbie" I see.... grrrrr. Don't feel it, 40 and over the hill more like.

Would need more details before I could come up with a decent guess.
However assuming it's in good condition and you are selling frame only I'd guess anywhere between £200 to £400.
If you want top money ebay is your friend.

If you ever wanted to get another they are easy enough to pick up. That said they are desireable and generally do fetch decent money (good for selling - bad for buying).

Post a picture up here if you like.

accepting all unwanteds...

I've heard folks state that new school fats are a dime a dozen, gotta admit that I think it is worth more than that. If you don't want to stick it in the shed I'd be glad to serve as an orphanage for your frame, lovingly building it up and riding the piss out of it until you want it back...no charge! :D

If you choose not to accept my generous offer, Ebay will likely get you the true market value, likely around 200 - 250 pounds.

cheers,

rody

Back