The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got some Ritchey Rock 415E rims with Deore LX M565 hubs, Freehub is toast, otherwise reasonable hub state, rims haven't got extreme wear tho, Their true, btw.

Orbit bike

Hi,

I'm thinking of selling this 10 speed Orbit and was wondering roughly how much it's worth?

DSC05792.jpg

Any help would be appreciated.

Right, first time posting in here and not looking to sell as I feel a VERY long running project coming on (thanks martin b!), but just curious more than anything else.

I have a pair of Cook Bros Racing RSR cranks in anno black. Scuffing to the base of the cranks from what would probably be rock strikes etc, lettering slightly faded on one arm but all tapers and threads in good nick with a few scrapes here and there. They have a 38t ring with gold SRP bolts. They are soon to get a good scrub down (old grease and muck on them and the ring) but wonder how much they might be worth? Seen a few at quite a price range.

8142322718_f4d1950c58_z.jpg

8142293919_076c80b4d3_z.jpg

Secondly, I have also acquired a set of Lawwill Leader 2 forks as well. I am in the throws of stripping them right down, cleaning, polishing and then putting fresh grease in all the bearings too. All decals intact, shock works nice and smoothly and they are generally in pretty good shape. Steerer is 179-180mm, ahead. What do you think they are worth? (all cleaned and rebuilt with fresh grease:))

8142060237_be3027b385_z.jpg

8142064063_0004104bd1_z.jpg

8142068989_440f624f37_z.jpg

Piccies available if it helps.

Thanks folks.

Whatleymeister":2xwt7muj said:
Right, first time posting in here and not looking to sell as I feel a VERY long running project coming on (thanks martin b!), but just curious more than anything else.

I have a pair of Cook Bros Racing RSR cranks in ano black. Scuffing to the base of the cranks from what would probably be rock strikes etc, lettering slightly faded on one arm but all tapers and threads in good nick with a few scrapes here and there. They have a 38t ring with gold SRP bolts. They are soon to get a good scrub down (old grease and muck on them and the ring) but wonder how much they might be worth? Seen a few at quite a price range.

Secondly, I have also aquired a set of Lawwill Leader 2 forks as well. I am in the throws of stripping them right down, cleaning, polishing and then putting fresh grease in all the bearings too. All decals intact, shock works nice and smoothly and they are generally in pretty good shape. Steerer is 179-180mm, ahead. What do you think they are worth?

Piccies available if it helps.

Thanks folks.

I'll give you a tenner for both, how about that? :LOL:

GTom":2vvvlng8 said:
I'm sure it's an American built frame and the Judy xc's were one of the first sets in the country.

I was purchased from the North West Mountian bike centre as a custom build so the spec is not standard. The group set was LX but it has grip shift x-rays and different brakes.
A bit late, I see it's on eBay now... I'll guess at it ending over £150.

BudaBiker":2vvvlng8 said:
It is an 'Intruder STX 7000' according to the stickers, 16" 'Astro 7005 series' aluminium frame... full STX set, except for the front hub (joytech).
Might make £40 on eBay, mainly based on the forks.

Marin Bear Valley, the guy that wants me to sell it says he thinks he bought it in maybe 1996? What's it worth the scratch on the bear valley is the worst mark apart from the bar ends where he had it leant in his garage and wheeled in and out for the last 15 years and barely ridden it- it's in very very good nic, full STX RC 8 speed

Attachments

• bear valley.jpg
    bear valley.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 1,184
  • bvscratch.jpg
    bvscratch.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 1,182
what's it worth

selling some CK bits.. (all pictured)
any idea what they'll fetch?

NOS Sour Apple hubset on RhynoLites and an assortment of headsets including Steelset, Ti, Sour Apple, Purple, couple Turquoise...
it's all for a fundraiser so hopefully they can bring in a decent fare

Attachments

• DSCF1213s.jpg
    DSCF1213s.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 1,159
  • wheels.jpg
    wheels.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 1,159
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back