Bought goods from DJ now no word

old_coyote_pedaller":2rgb0h5c said:
Dj supposedly is a girl and that Andres_cycles is her boyfriend, and you have had no problem when you bought off her but how do you know who it is when they were both trying to sell the same bike on here? Isn't an explanation required here?
Dj has admitted/claimed she was sharing his eBay account andres_sales which has an extremely bad -ve feedback.
Dj hasn't posted on here since this thread was started, and Andres_cycles is now banned.

I don't like people trading on the trust of others then ripping them off.

just to make it clear - i sold to her (or him) without an issue, twice. (i have good reason to believe that Dj is a girl though)
obviously, this doesn't mean this makes them a saint! just putting my experience down to help build up a picture. there may be a genuine reason for the no show and slow communication, but until we hear from whoever it is (he or she) then we can speculate as much as we like.

i too don't like people being ripped off - this forum has a great reputation when it comes to honest folk and the trading that goes on and i'd like to see it upheld/protected.

John - i have PM'd you, would like to hear if i can be of any assistance here.

The fact that Dj has bought off you meaning you have her address makes it seem more puzzling that they would risk the wrath of a buyer on here who hasn't received their goods.
So hopefully there is a good reason why things have gone the way they have.

I'm not the best at doing things when I'm supposed to but any time I've sold stuff I've made sure I've posted it in good time.
Also keep the buyer up to date with info.
Sending a PM or email is not difficult as is replying to buyers PMs/emails.

SO posting up questions about their "own but not theirs" auctions, second chance offers, that one looks like a classic case of shill bidding to me.

I have the address of DJ - a male's name. Sold a brake to this user.
Oddly the paypal account used had a similar name to the ebay links? Or something strange like that.

Because twain posted about selling to Dj I was teetering on brink of giving Dj the benefit of doubt, but not now with the evidence of the posts by suburbanreuben and cyfa2809.

Firstly protesting that you didn't know what your boyfriend was up to on eBay then apparently conniving with him on eBay in dodgy auction.
Also twain has the address of Dj with a girl's name and cyfa2809 has the address with a male's name.

Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.

that ebay link surburban posted has confused the hell out of me!

all seems very odd.
i have a different paypal name than the one on the address i used to post some shifters and wheels out to. (physical address was for the 'boyfriend' but the paypal name showed a girls name with andres_cycles email address..??!?).

whatever is going on here needs an explanaition (because my curiosity will bug me for a long time if there isnt one) and for the sake of the OP, some money refunded or items delivered.

Looks like one and the same person to me, ripping everyone off.

If it looks like a turd and smells like a turd.................its a turd.

That's just about one of the worst ebay feedback scores I've seen. Can't believe people still buy from them on there.

Also looks to me like they are a 'trader', that's a pretty high volume of stuff sold in a short period.

EDIT* and I would probably question the ethics of their sourcing, a whole load of different parts? Seems like bikes are being broken up to be sold off under the radar. I also almost never accept 2nd chance offers because I know exactly what they've been up to . . . .

Back