Raleigh Dyna Tech appreciation and information thread

Re: Dynatech Ogre

DynaCol":2p7njog7 said:
only fair to share a picture of my 92 Dynatech Ogre which I have just finished renovating

That is a stunner! :cool:

Got my hands on a NOS Ogre frameset a few years ago but alas was too small :cry: so shipped it on to "Dynatechrider" in germany (see page 35 of this thread).

Still on the lookout for another Ogre plus Diablo & Team blue/yellow too! :LOL:

Loving the colour, makes me a little jealous. Yep stunning sums it up nicely!

Ogre next on the list for me.

I think these may be of interest to you all, these came with my bike in 1993.

I may have more documentation somewhere, I did have the '93 special products cat and a picture of the Raleigh engineer who built my bike.

I will head of into the loft tonight......

Attachments

• DSCF5910.JPG
    DSCF5910.JPG
    119.1 KB · Views: 864
  • DSCF5912.JPG
    DSCF5912.JPG
    103 KB · Views: 864
  • DSCF5913.JPG
    DSCF5913.JPG
    144.3 KB · Views: 864
  • DSCF5915.JPG
    DSCF5915.JPG
    145.7 KB · Views: 864
Superb thread, I spent a long while reading every post, which has whetted my appetite more than ever!

I came to retrobike wanting my old M Trax Elite 300 which was stolen from me back in 1999 and I've ended up going for http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0930150834 instead - after reading this thread and advice from many of you, especially bikemeister2000

the horrific thing is, that now I'm looking to get myself a Dyna Tech road bike, AND I'm looking for a plasma arc welded Torus MTB :( And on the lookout for a late 90ies RSP. This is seriously bad for my bank balance and sanity!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Clifford, that 1993 RSP catalogue would be a real asset to the site if you can find it.
If you can get it scanned we can add it to the archive.

PM me if you need any assistance at all.
Cheers.

Not in my loft, I will pop to see the parents and rummage in the loft there.

There may be lots of MBUK mags as well, I don't think they have had a clear out.

Fingers crossed!

Spent the early hours of this morning searching the online Raleigh Archive held by Notts County Council, specifically 1990 - 1994 RSP mountain bikes (catalogues / posters / adverts / design specs / pro team info etc) & logged over 500 refs :shock:
Not yet sure how accessible they'll be (team internal memos / contracts etc have a confidentiality time lock until 2024!) or how long it'll physically take, but hopefully turn up some useful info & scans that can be added to the RB Archive.

Might even find out the actual spec of the 2070 tubeset ;)

Caramba Kid":5z5xg3gh said:
Spent the early hours of this morning searching the online Raleigh Archive held by Notts County Council, specifically 1990 - 1994 RSP mountain bikes (catalogues / posters / adverts / design specs / pro team info etc) & logged over 500 refs :shock:
Not yet sure how accessible they'll be (team internal memos / contracts etc have a confidentiality time lock until 2024!) or how long it'll physically take, but hopefully turn up some useful info & scans that can be added to the RB Archive.

Might even find out the actual spec of the 2070 tubeset ;)

How do I get to see this? Can you post up a link please?
Ta. :)

Back