Bought goods from DJ now no word

Still not really clear what's going on.

Can the OP read the guidance and PM the details requested.

That eBay feedback is indeed shocking.

John":1a1p8xbw said:
Still not really clear what's going on.

Can the OP read the guidance and PM the details requested.

I’m guessing I am the OP?

well DJ mailed me 2 nights ago and said she/he had posted the levers and would check with royal mail to see what had happened and would refund my money then went on to say if I receive the levers send them back , I have had no refund or further word

First up. DJ, you have until next Tuesday to wither get the STIs OR refund to webba or face a temp ban.

@webba. You are the OP = Original Poster indeed. I ask you read the guidance and provide all info supplied > http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17697

This is what we need via PM. Sure we can probably piece some together but if you wish us to help this info makes things a lot easier.

1. Are you buyer or seller.
2. Other user involved
3. Item and price paid.
4. Link to original advert.
5. Nature of complaint.
6. How have you contacted other user. PM, email, phone ?
7. How did you pay? If Paypal gift was used contrary to our guidance this will not be looked on favourably.
8. How was the item sent? If the seller did not use a recorded service contrary to our advice again this will not be looked on favourably.

I know some people have had successful transactions with DJ, does anybody have an address or phone number the address might be on packaging as a return address from something delivered. please pm me any info

Right.

DJ has until Wednesday to see webba right or will issue a temporary ban. Also need to know by Weds if the account 'andres-cycles' is also his - shill accounts will not be tolerated.

Well ,there's this,

"Hi, its DJ
Not anybody else... Just DJ..
on one of my posts i see that somebody has raised 'awareness' and not exactly claimed but they've insinuated that i may be a "dodgy dealer" because my items are linked to an ebay account with something like %93 good feedback. (mainly because he cant multi-task)
The ebay acount "Andres_sales" is my boyfriends ebay account, and so is the paypal account that i use for transactions simply because its easier.
its easier to have one account to share.
Unfortunately the ebay account has reached its selling restrictions for the month and my items were removed aswell as his.
also he does have an account on retrobike, and goes by the name of Andres_cycles (i think thats it)...
i understand your concern,
So i'm just clearing it up.
I am not one person pretending to be 2 people.
I am one person, i have one retrobike account BUT i do 'share' my boyfriends ebay and paypal account with his permission.
Thanks for reading.
DJ (not andre)"

From here, http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... t=#1644934

Kinda rings a bit hollow after what has happened.
Still think they are one and the same person.
Dj is Andres_cycles is andres_sales.

Andres_cycles May 17th
http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... t=#1533605

Dj July 11th
http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... t=#1595197

I'm sure I found a post during the previous "dispute" where Andres_cycles replied to a for sale thread as if he was Dj.
Can't find it now, maybe my imagination. :oops:

Ive seen an andres cycles account on pink bike where it shows as a 17 year old male?

I suppose if the ip can be obtained for a few of the suspects then you might be able to see if it's the same person?

as said before, i've dealt with Dj recently without issue.
as far as i can see, Dj is a girl (her name appeared on paypal purchase info) definitley not an 'Andre'.
beside the point really, as at the end of the day, if an item has been paid for and not delivered/received, some agreement/resolution should be met.

but my experience showed an honest, well communicative person who paid without fault. As a seller, no issues here.

hope this is resolved soon and amicably though.

Dj supposedly is a girl and that Andres_cycles is her boyfriend, and you have had no problem when you bought off her but how do you know who it is when they were both trying to sell the same bike on here? Isn't an explanation required here?
Dj has admitted/claimed she was sharing his eBay account andres_sales which has an extremely bad -ve feedback.
Dj hasn't posted on here since this thread was started, and Andres_cycles is now banned.

I don't like people trading on the trust of others then ripping them off.

Back