96 CinderCone w/ gold/green/Ti bits (new photos page 3)

I love those mitchelins - have a pair languishing in my garage that I am defo going to refit soon - such a minimalist look :D

johnkiteman":99imavqs said:
I love those mitchelins - have a pair languishing in my garage that I am defo going to refit soon - such a minimalist look :D

Thanks man. I acrtually went over to my parents house the other day and found 2 nos pairs of them. I was shocked, i remeber that Supergo was blowing them out before i got into the industry so i bought a whole bunch for stock.

The kind words are appreciated.

Dhphat":1ajo97t5 said:
So the black stem/ seatpost are leaving the bike soon.

e984_1.JPG

this will soon be mounted w/ a couple of other small changes.

That stem ROCKS!!!!

Yeah I just need a 27.0 ti post and i'm all set. Also got a LItspeed ti FLAT bar for like $15 US poorly posted on the bay last week. Its getting close.

I also just picked this up. I'm not sure if i'm gonna use it but it sure as hell looks nice. It might be to blingy for a Kona
043c_1.JPG

Dhphat":1t9py2hc said:
Also I'm 6'1 and this bike is tiny so the riser bar actually makes it ridable.

Finding a 27.0 Ti post long enough for you on a 16" frame is going to be a hard task!

That looks great, can't believe I missed this thread.

lovin the colours and there seem to be a couple of bikes turning up with those caramba cranks on these days, where are they all coming from :)

retrobikeguy":3js72xfc said:
That looks great, can't believe I missed this thread.

lovin the colours and there seem to be a couple of bikes turning up with those caramba cranks on these days, where are they all coming from :)

Thanks!! I have 2 other sets of carambas one black Double barrel and there other crank (i forgot the name but it looks like a kooka) in red.

Latest posts

Back