The NW&NW Area: General Chat Thread

videojetman":3azm751h said:
great ride and excellent post ride flapjack.

Flapjack was indeed excellent, no argument from me!

Riding wasn't half bad either despite my enthusiastic consumption of TurboHoney almost leading to disaster and a potentially destructive multi-million dollar court case *

Sunshine always helps of course but some quality organisation from the north Wales main man (Gav organised to have someone along who knew the trails! :p :LOL: ) made for a cracking day's riding. But everywhere you looked on these hills there were enticing looking trails so I'm really looking forward to a return trip for more of the same!

* possible small exaggeration

Sunday 18th would be good for me, can't do next weekend sadly. Going to have to set up the turbo as I'm just not getting out at the moment! :eek:

elPedro666":3p91c2du said:
Sunday 18th would be good for me, can't do next weekend sadly. Going to have to set up the turbo as I'm just not getting out at the moment! :eek:

The 18th may be difficult for me, as I have to go into work for an hour or 2 from 09.00. Which is an irritant, as I have the rest of the day free.

I could hold things up until midday...?
:oops:

What about the 25th? And something else in the meantime? Just because Hobson's a bit good to be missing ;)

What's local to your work for the 18th, Rivington maybe? With lights if necessary! :cool:

elPedro666":3soskp22 said:
I could hold things up until midday...?
:oops:

What about the 25th? And something else in the meantime? Just because Hobson's a bit good to be missing ;)

What's local to your work for the 18th, Rivington maybe? With lights if necessary! :cool:
All of that sounds good to me.

im sure we can wait for you mate, all the above sounds good is there anyone else with concerns over the dates above? if not I will post them up asap,

rivington on the 18th at midday sounds good I could bring my retro xtension

haha, better pack my retro mmmBop to even keep you in sight then!

Have a spare set of lights if anyone wants to borrow/they're worth taking?

OK

I'll be at the meeting place detailed on the link below on Sunday the 18th November at around midday, if anyone fancies a route something like the one we did in Jan this year post on here and we'll see you there.

January Rivington Thread and Meeting Place

Lee, if you want to post your ride for the 25th, as a North West ride in the usual fashion.

Back