Peanut butter and Soreen - I'm addicted...

medoramas":qvb6tt2x said:
I don't mean I like it. I could say that maybe two, three weeks ago. But now it's not that any more...

My average intake is 2 loafs of Soreen with plenty (very plenty!) of peanut butter. It's Friday, 11:30, I have already had one loaf. Before I had my 15 miles ride to work I had a bowl of pasta with peanut butter and Nutella.

Local co-op sales Soreen for 50p. I bought 8 last night. And two jars of peanut butter...

Where are the limits? :LOL:

Have you got any addictions like that? :cool:

Reading you loud and clear big boy - may I recommend smooth peanut butter on a rich tea biscuit or on any semi sweet biscuit...mmmmm

Retro Cat":1daayhgj said:
Reading you loud and clear big boy - may I recommend smooth peanut butter on a rich tea biscuit or on any semi sweet biscuit...mmmmm

Will get reach teas tomorrow. I don't know, I just got that feeling that I will be cursing you after that... :-D

medoramas":mcpdveb5 said:
Retro Cat":mcpdveb5 said:

Will get reach teas tomorrow. I don't know, I just got that feeling that I will be cursing you after that... :-D

Your Rich Tea is the Aston Villa of the biscuit world dullness and mediocrity never ending. However invest in a star striker or midfield maestro like peanut butter or raspberry jam and your Rich Tea will become an attacking, dazzling premiership winning biscuit. Sort of.

twain":xrzwwwsi said:
crackers (cream crackers, jacobs or supermarket branded, not fussed)
i can eat a whole packet to myself, unaided by a drink, usually by the time i've dealt with my morning emails.
always liked them. cant get enough of them.
soreen - i like too, but cant eat a whole loaf to myself, let alone 8!
you have a problem :p

had a peanut M&M phase recently, but nothing has outlived my cracker obsession.

I knew a chap down in Folkstone who also loved cream crackers and could happily munch on them dry.He'd eat packets of the stuff,even the ultra dry cheaper than cardboard and a taste to match supermarket brands.
Scary :shock:

Back