NE&Y 28-Oct '12 : RetroMTB Ride Hull & Bygone Byke

Status
Not open for further replies.
too true.

so now I'm using the web on a small phone as I cannot be bothered to wake everyone else up to get a laptop or move to the desktop.
searching for a new laptop and reviews.
searching for a pad.tablet of some cheapness but with GPS in.
having the eBay app flash that saved searches have found things.
and bloody jingle jingle man is still news the the bloody TV.

I must say though. the IKEA coffee beans make a nice cafetiere coffee.
also debating if I should convert my humax foxsat HDTV to a mediaserver and web interface and move the router central in the house.

well all I need to do with the humax is stick the pendrive in and reboot. and string a wire to it.

I'll then he's upnp tother one servers and web access to set the recording remotely for freesat as well as streaming.

I don't watch movies so mainly just because I can.

tabs a bit high in price for my tab needs. so thinking dodgy Chinese knock off. then play with firmwares.

actually I'm really wanting one of these modern win tablets. like the Samsungs version of the transformer primes.
they look a bit more usable than the old ones a nice merge of tablet and laptop.

I need a lock with me, right?

Just trying to minimise what I bring in the hope I can get away without having to find a suitable bag.

kingoffootball":1h9a6yi4 said:
I need a lock with me, right?

Just trying to minimise what I bring in the hope I can get away without having to find a suitable bag.

no I can bring one. in fact if you're aiming for the jumble I can pick you up.

I've just text him, I've got a small cable lock that fits in my camelbak so I'm taking that, he wants the ride there as a shakedown ride for the bike he finished last night as he hasn't ridden it yet, if its gonna fail then it will be close to home kind of thing!

Cheers Ben. Thanks for the offer of a lift, but I figure the ride down there will give me a chance to test the Peugeot with a slightly lower risk of fatality if it fails on me. I'll be setting off in about 15 minutes, so if I survive I should be there soon after 9.

Slightly awake, double espresso on the go whilst I get my shit together

Bike is kinda fettled, trying a different tyre combo on this ride

See you about 10.30 at the usual meeting place on Dale Road

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back