NE&Y 28-Oct '12 : RetroMTB Ride Hull & Bygone Byke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spudly":3rkf8uln said:
And what about those that dont have any thermals, or indeed any riding clothing at all, think its going to have to be the old work trousers and the trust pngclub hoody for me, i spy im going to be very cold, and wet :cry:

i will bring an extra waterproof jacket, lightweight shell type thing. ;) we look after our own, see.

gloves, any type and thin hat for under your helmet is key. you will warm up nicely then.

to all...i'm bringing a long cable and padlock in case we sit in for din-dins. :cool:

Ive got some 661 gloves but nothing in the way of a thin hat, ill be right, i havent got round to buying myself any bike clothing as im determined to lose some weight so dont want to buy myself a load of stuff that i wont be able to wear after (hopefully) a few months lol

I'm still intending to come tomorrow, but it might be a late night trying to get either the Butler or Peugeot in a good enough state to ride!

kingoffootball":3b2h1crs said:
I'm still intending to come tomorrow, but it might be a late night trying to get either the Butler or Peugeot in a good enough state to ride!

Just been past yours matey, thought you were out as all the lights were off, you were hiding in the garage then i take it?

Final roll call?

Fluffychicken
Matthews
chrisv40
Trebz
marc two tone
kingoffootball
slmracing
Longun
AndyB
Spudly

sorry guys, im out. got shed loads to do for monday and only just got interweb access again to do it :evil: , and wanna get that bloody xr2 started

drift a wet one for me ;)

Another one interested in the XR2 here, used to have a 2i a few years back and have a 1987 Vauxhall Nova with a big block conversion currently :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back