il_ricercatore_74 WHERES MY MC1 & BARNEFIELDS MANTIS?

I've heard nothing from Dario, but found out alot of useful information from other Italian RB members.

If i hear nothing over the weekend, its going to start getting serious!

Always difficult to prevent this kind of things. You have to do it yourself.
Next time I would do the swap different, so I learned something :)

I got an email last thursday of Dario that he will sort things out on sunday and give me a reaction via email. My deadline is monday 1200 hours.
I also told him to sort out what happend with James his parts!
So I have some hope, but still I do not believe that he will keep himself at his part of the deal. If so than monday 1200 we will make some plans to get our stuf!!! :cool:

I once bought a Klein from a Spanish site and the guy was so so slowly as well had to wait weeks for a reply on mu email...unbelievable :D in the end I got the bike so maybe?

My lawyer and the Italian police gave me the advice to warn Dario for the last time. This is my email and message to him:

"Hello Dario,

On behalf of my lawyer and the police in Alessandria/Padua/Pavia, I officialy have to inform you:

We, James and I, went to the police in Italy, via our Italien friends. We have send them 2 digital files and the police is very interesting in it. The police told us to give you this warning before they take action towards you.

The warning is that you still have the possibility to send us our goods this week, with the proof of track and trace. I f you do not, then we have to come in action. That means I have already planned to go to Italy to give physically the 2 files to the police, so they can come into action. Also we fond out the placed were you live, also that from your father and your work (it seems you have more jobs).

So we will certainly visit you and your work with the help from our friends and the police to collect our goods and also the costs of our inconvenience and the costs of my travel and stay in Italy!

I hope that you know what that means for you and your private live? You also know what that will do with your work? Will you put all this on stake?

Well Dario, good luck, greetings, Dirk"

Hopefully he realizes that there is no escape anymore!
:?

Back