NE&Y 28-Oct '12 : RetroMTB Ride Hull & Bygone Byke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matthews":2u8p13n8 said:
chrisv40":2u8p13n8 said:
Matthews":2u8p13n8 said:
Are we getting too professional here with all this talk of tyre choice, I thought we were a group of old blokes going out for a bimble on some old cronky bikes (to match the old blokes) trying to regain our lost youth :D

Proffessional us :shock:

I must admit I'm having a nightmare deciding which compound brake pads to run in my cantis though :?

Oh my god what a crisis :shock:

I'm sat here worrying as to will my socks match my shorts :?

looking the weekends' temperature dip...may be a case of which long-johns match your ear-muffs :)

still the jumble hall will be warm, so i'm sitting in there all day ;)

marc two tone":stioacl2 said:
Matthews":stioacl2 said:
chrisv40":stioacl2 said:
Matthews":stioacl2 said:
Are we getting too professional here with all this talk of tyre choice, I thought we were a group of old blokes going out for a bimble on some old cronky bikes (to match the old blokes) trying to regain our lost youth :D

Proffessional us :shock:

I must admit I'm having a nightmare deciding which compound brake pads to run in my cantis though :?

Oh my god what a crisis :shock:

I'm sat here worrying as to will my socks match my shorts :?

looking the weekends' temperature dip...may be a case of which long-johns match your ear-muffs :)

still the jumble hall will be warm, so i'm sitting in there all day ;)

I'll be sat drinking the coffee there keeping warm.

It it gets very cold we'll just keep looping up and down the short steeps hills. That'll keep you warm ;)

So who's coming in time for the jumble?

I would like us to be heading down there by 9.20am if poss as I don't want to miss any bargains and fancy a new winter project :LOL:

Anyone who is wanting a bit longer in bed needs to be at the start for around 10.30am.

Don't forget to change your clocks ;)

Im just hoping this horrible freezing weather buggers off, going to be a cold one i reckon, and very wet too lol!

Oh and ill be there for a mooch round the jumble aswell!

I'll be at the start but not the jumble (bringing a box of stuff for our oun jumble after the ride though), only thing I'm after is a pair of Hope Pro2 Evo hubs preferably with Mavic ust rims for the spesh for less than £100 but don't think there'll be any in the jumble.
Matthew

cush, i love a boot sale, bring that mavic headset, i'll bring a crisp £5 note ;) ;) lol.

don't forget one and all.....clocks go back at mid-night tonight(or when it suits you :)

Don't forget your thermals either, there was a dusting of snow when I got up this morning and its very windy and cold at the moment. Forecast to be a bit warmer tomorrow fingers crossed.

And what about those that dont have any thermals, or indeed any riding clothing at all, think its going to have to be the old work trousers and the trust pngclub hoody for me, i spy im going to be very cold, and wet :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back