I see... take the piss out of the freak!

Alison

How young were you when you got married Alison?
Most kids dont get to torment their husbands :LOL:

He must have liked your wicked side then ;)
........or maybe you wore him down when young :LOL:

Jamie

al":2oqhtq87 said:
If it wasn't for my missus saying ''why the hell have you got that terrible clashing saddle on your bikey'' I would now be riding around on what could only be described as a sh*te looking bike.
Still no pictures? ;-)

Mr Mulroy might also be colour blind.

8127373143_eb95ea1c46_b.jpg

Isaac_AG":3obn3uk5 said:
My husband is colourblind and when we were young I used to get loads of pleasure seeing him try to reorganise a mixed up packet of coloured pencils

We are so cruel as kids

Alison

Proof wimmin are evil.!

Im partially colourblind, i have a green deficiency, so cant defferentiate between similar colours.

Usually when i tell people that they say 'ooh, whats this colour then, whats that colour then' or ask which light i stop on at traffic lights :?

Annoys me really and they just think its really funny :x

Spudly":1bxq0va3 said:
Im partially colourblind, i have a green deficiency, so cant defferentiate between similar colours.

Usually when i tell people that they say 'ooh, whats this colour then, whats that colour then' or ask which light i stop on at traffic lights :?

Annoys me really and they just think its really funny :x

We do that to Al all the time he loves it.

Isaac_AG":4g7wa9jh said:
My husband is colourblind and when we were young I used to get loads of pleasure seeing him try to reorganise a mixed up packet of coloured pencils

We are so cruel as kids

Alison

How many times did you ask him for the orange pastel from the rowntree packet?

Re: Alison

Jamiedyer":3dy5yhye said:
How young were you when you got married Alison?
Most kids dont get to torment their husbands :LOL:

He must have liked your wicked side then ;)
........or maybe you wore him down when young :LOL:

Jamie

I met my husband when we were 3 at playgroup, we married 23 years later, when we went to my mother in law to say we were getting married she said "don't you think it's a bit soon"

I don't understand how he married such a huge tormentor though.

Alison

A man who knows what he wants

Hi Alison
He's obviously a man who makes up his mind and goes after what he wants, regardless of how long it takes :LOL:
Either that or you wore him down over 20 years until he had no fight left in him ;) but I'm sure thats not the case.

Jamie

Latest posts

Back