Specialized Stumpjumper Comp - 1989

stumpjumper1990

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Damn! I bought something again!! :evil:

But this one fits my collection perfectly! Just bought this from Retrokona and I'm very pleased with it! I think it will be an all black build! Got some nice M730 black cranks and black canti's! And off course a black Direct Drive fork!

Here are the first pics I got from Retrokona.

GroteFoto-HSVGSA6V.jpg

GroteFoto-CL88TXTB.jpg

GroteFoto-Y4QUL8TN.jpg

GroteFoto-7A6WXDDG.jpg

tres bon!

do you know if retrokona got the frame with those decals on already? or did he get them made? I need similar decals for my stumpy team....

jimo746":6a6h2lya said:
tres bon!

do you know if retrokona got the frame with those decals on already? or did he get them made? I need similar decals for my stumpy team....

No idea! I saw these decals on here somewhere..... :? Just do a search!

And you can always ask Gil! ;)

jimo746":1n2jq2p7 said:
tres bon!

I could use a set too. Actually, one for a Rockhopper Comp and one for a Stumpjumper Comp.

cs1":13w35134 said:
jimo746":13w35134 said:
tres bon!

I could use a set too. Actually, one for a Rockhopper Comp and one for a Stumpjumper Comp.

Just send a mail to gil@thecycleshed.co.uk . I know he has them on file and could print you some!!

One question out of curiousity: is the paint a pure black or are there some metal flakes or other effectual pigments combined with a black basis lacquer? (like Specialized did with many other paint schemes)

It's in my storage, but I think it's some kind of pearl black. No flakes, but something like the 1990 Stumpjumper.

Back