ROX T shirts

Ive still got some of my old rox tee's upstairs, most are worn out though, i had 'fear of a flat planet' 'Xtreme air' 'woof' and i always wanted the hoody proclaiming 'Phuq friction, get air' - but my mum wouldnt let me as she didnt like it, mothers credit card details and such as no paypal back then so i never got one!

Always wanted the 'Natural born mountain biker' as worn by Jez Avery in the spain bits of 'Getta Grip'

Would it be possible for anyone to reproduce these as id definately buy some :D

I've got a brown Rox fleece top, bought about '95/'96 which I still use weekly! Got a paper clip for the zip handle and the elastic is tied in a knot with no adjuster, but I love it - the most comfy thing ever :D
I can speak to a friend who designs and prints his own T-shirts to see if he'd be up for reprints if at all possible and legal!

The only rox item I have left is the rox wallet, I did have "A life behind bars" hoodie, "no mountains in heaven so I'm off to hell" sweat shirt nd a few others I cant remember. Wish I still had them but I'vw warn them out! boooo :LOL:

Shoulder bag and shorts still in regular use here :cool: More of a Bula boy :)?) though, couple of their Ts still getting worn to death! :LOL:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Ha. Rox t-shirts. I had the "Big Air Ultimate High" one. I used to wear it at raves :cool:

My mate had one that said "I'm going home in a f**kin' ambulance". He didn't wear it at raves. Fortunately.

NOS Rox "God Rides Orange" tee in size XL

p1070924mb.jpg

:cool:

Back