Peanut butter and Soreen - I'm addicted...

Funnily enough I had Sorreen for the first time in about ten years the other night, had forgotten how good it was. Until today, I'd also forgotten that I loved it with peanut butter on as well!

Hershey bars though... vomit inducing lukewarm blandness. Oreos... Reese's peanut butter cups... just disgusting. I have no idea how the Yanks ever managed to get a reputation for obesity, I think I'd starve to death if I only had American food available!

crackers (cream crackers, jacobs or supermarket branded, not fussed)
i can eat a whole packet to myself, unaided by a drink, usually by the time i've dealt with my morning emails.
always liked them. cant get enough of them.
soreen - i like too, but cant eat a whole loaf to myself, let alone 8!
you have a problem :p

had a peanut M&M phase recently, but nothing has outlived my cracker obsession.

I'm not really prone to stuffing my face with junk, but I can certainly find it hard to stop eating Lidl's chocolate raisins (absolute perfection), Lidl crispy chilli coated peanuts, and roasted salted cashew nuts.

Think I must have slightly German tastes, none of the other branded equivalents have the same effect!

ajm":1r2el5je said:
I'm not really prone to stuffing my face with junk, but I can certainly find it hard to stop eating Lidl's chocolate raisins (absolute perfection), Lidl crispy chilli coated peanuts, and roasted salted cashew nuts.

Think I must have slightly German tastes, none of the other branded equivalents have the same effect!
Oh yes, Lidl's stuff is always good! It's closer to my Polish heart than many English specials ;-) Saying that I'm munching a bit of English Screen :-D

I jaunt throw this in here then.... Lotus caramelised biscuit SPREAD.

OH
MY
GOD

biscuits, on toast. Genius.

I jaunt throw this in here then.... Lotus caramelised biscuit SPREAD.

OH
MY
GOD

biscuits, on toast. Genius.

Funny thing, i bought two Soreen loaves from my local co-op earlier, first i've bought in ages.

Love Peanut butter at the moment but i think i stick with marge for the Soreen.

Not guilty of any food addiction but had to cut down on Energy drink, was drinking a can of Monster a day (Yellow or Green) for a while, aside from the health implications i realised thats about £400 a year pissed down the bog :LOL:

jimihendrix":2bi54nfn said:
... a can of Monster a day (Yellow or Green) for a while, aside from the health implications i realised thats about £400 a year pissed down the bog :LOL:
Some drink more beers during the week - think about that expensive urine... :-D

Back