Paypal question

greenstiles

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
All my payments go out as POS from my bank..........but last couple of payments sent have set them selves up as D/D wanting to pay out twice a week or every day..............i cancelled one for £35 the guy who i sent it to is on my case as the money has been reversed out of his account.......will this cash appear back in my bank soon ?

POS = point of sale............the guy didn't set up the DD it looks like Paypal did. But 1 at twice weekly and 1 daily.....sounds fishy.

As i said pleanty of cash in the bank and lots or recent payment, all fine ???

I don't understand why payments from Paypal for an item would go out as POS? Surely those type of payments only occur when you are in a store standing at the counter paying for the goods in person.

indeed, well i've sent the guy the money again, cos i can't be doing with the hassle.................i still don't get why the DD was set up twice a week and the othe daily.......ah well

i traled through the net and it seems it's normal to go out as DD payment.........although the frequency is a bit odd. All done now, won't wait for paypal to explain. But will be keeping an eye on what went out.

Back