"Cycle Rage" - A surreal moment indeed.

so there I was last night, riding along minding my own business on my shiny new carbon fibre tour de france winning copy bicycle. As I get to a roundabout a dirty great wasp flies up my new cycling trousers that I got from Halfords and sits on my gentlemens' garden area. I go round this roundabout shouting and hollering and calling it names to get out of there when some geezer on a mountain bike pulls up next me.

I still keep shouting to see if he will help me get the wasp off my w$lly. And the b@stard pushes me off !

Id like to say thanks though, as it squashed that efffin wasp :roll:

argonsixar":1e2c8wd7 said:
so there I was last night, riding along minding my own business on my shiny new carbon fibre tour de france winning copy bicycle. As I get to a roundabout a dirty great wasp flies up my new cycling trousers that I got from Halfords and sits on my gentlemens' garden area. I go round this roundabout shouting and hollering and calling it names to get out of there when some geezer on a mountain bike pulls up next me.

I still keep shouting to see if he will help me get the wasp off my w$lly. And the b@stard pushes me off !

Id like to say thanks though, as it squashed that efffin wasp :roll:

there was no wasp.
i'd have pushed you off your bike if you asked me to touch you 'there'... :p

I think a lot of people are very stressed with modern living and bills, stuff to do etc etc..........so they vent it on others directly or indirectly.

I have to watch myself as I get stressed not to take it out on others and 'over react'.

I think a lot of people over react and are over defensive these days.

But if someone acts like that, perhaps they do need putting in their place.....grass stains are tricky to get out

: ;)

Back