Pace RC100 rebuild

Stunning work. This is what makes a BOTM for me, not throwing money at ebay but really putting your heart and soul into it. You can't buy passion, enthusiasm and attention to detail like that.

One source for odd spares might be Venhill in Dorking, Surrey. They were the Magura importer in the 80s and 90s and occasionally list stuff on ebay like NOS levers and the like, maybe they have some decals or other parts spare.

Trying to find a supplier of the light-gold bolts that Pace used,having to go black atm as the gold you get nowadays is a bit bling :(

Speak to mansfield anodizers and see if they can help. If you need a sample for them I can drop one into them and see what they say.

Found 'some' original gold bolts the rest will have to be replaced as/when i find them.Tims (JBD) done a great job with the RC35's,theyre back to their former glory now,refractive decals aswell :cool: also got a new bullseye spider and the all important bearings :D . Took the frame into work lastnight and bead blasted it ready for painting,looking a lot better,heres a few pics of how it is now with some goodies ive mustered allready.

andy ;)

012-1.jpg

011-1.jpg

016-1.jpg

015.jpg

029.jpg

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

We are not worthy....I bow down before you O Great One ;)

Amazing....those forks look NOS :shock:

Back