Curtis freestyler sidehack

Huge transformation eh?

DSC_0346_zpsfc752f44.jpg

DSC_0347_zpsfc5c9015.jpg

DSC_0318_zps782acd10.jpg

Lent a helping hand in the cleanup of this one, more pics to follow.

As said it's a massive transformation compared to how it was haha with a huge help to *kanerdog1x1* with help building it as well as all the ideas and suggestions with what the right parts to use are aswell as fabricating a few things such as the fork savers and the seat post.. All about the detail with this one!

Heres the seatpost that was fab'd up today

DSC_0350.jpg

Si This was the guy that was going to sell me the cw side hack quiet a while back - sorted out a deal with 99% done and then he stopped pm'ing me and and never answered a single pm after that :roll:

shame you scraped the side hack as you fooked up a good bmx that was unique :roll:

shame you couldn't pm me back :roll:

A lot of people wondered what happened to that ride - shame :roll:

BENDYCAT ELEVENTEEN":3jbawdke said:
Si This was the guy that was going to sell me the cw side hack quiet a while back - sorted out a deal with 99% done and then he stopped pm'ing me and and never answered a single pm after that :roll:

shame you scraped the side hack as you fooked up a good bmx that was unique :roll:

shame you couldn't pm me back :roll:

A lot of people wondered what happened to that ride - shame :roll:

Quite a transformation eh? Having 'ridden' the side hack I can assure you that it was far from 'a good bmx', it was in fact a shame to leave in its bastardised condition. Ditching the ropey add-on was the best thing to do. 'Freestyler' has spent hours cutting, filing, sanding and preparing the frame before having it powdercoated, even being careful to choose the correct shade of yellow. Although he doesn't have all of the 'correct' parts it is a truly stunning bike that will be upgraded in time. It has been an honour to watch home bring the thing together and to help him do so.

In reply to your comments about you aquiring the bike some years ago I remember your measly offers. I advised him not to sell for so little, so it is little wonder that the pm's stopped. I also notice you have removed your post from the 'what's it worth' thread without trace, surely this is at least a breach of your moderator status let alone a little rude. Perhaps it is because your private offers before we're so different from your estimated value this week?

As far as I can tell the bike is not for sale, the owner is really pleased with the outcome, but I can tell you it is worth more than '£20'. Or '£40'. Even '£60'. It is priceless atm.

First off I remember two offers - one was at £40 and so i offered to double it at £80 and that i would sort out how to get it.
I found it rude that the pm's stopped (but i guess that is thanks to you ;) ) and that he couldn't even pm me saying any thing :roll:
As for removing my post in the "what's my bike worth" that was up to me as a member - this is not a breach of being a moderator as any one can delete a thread they have posted in any thread.
My knowledge of bmx has increased over the two years here - my prices are only what the latest prices of bikes selling and not two years ago - i wanted the bike because it was different - it need work - it was not as it is now - as for the offered price, it was up to freestyler what he wanted to accept and he did at the time only to pull the deal and never talk to me again till now.

so yes i have the right to delete any thing that i post - this has nothing to do with being the BMX moderator here !

yes i found it rude when freestyler just suddenly stopped dealing with me and never answered why !

I have no problem with what has been done to the CW or how much hard work you say has gone into it - i said it was a shame that is was taken apart as it was a unique bmx.

and did i ever say that right now i wanted to buy the bike, even if it is worth more than £20 £40 or even £60

so do you have any thing else you want to say to me ? please make sure you get all the facts right before you jump in again ;)

cheers B - a member on here and a bmx moderator on here - see i am allowed to be both ;)

Just to clear up why i stopped the pm's was that i realised what it was.. lost interest and now got the motivation to get and do something about it thanks to the position im in now aswell as kanderdogs skills and advice as made this build possible.. and now currently enjoying looking at the bike in the living room.. haha

well it would of been nice for you to pm me and tell me that at the time don't you think ;)

you enjoy the bmx ;) it's nice what you have done to it :p

but i won't be made to look as if i was in the wrong by your buddy Kanerdog1-1 ;)

B

Back