1994 Specialized Stumpjumper M2

stumpjumper1990

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Found this frame on the german forum. It did not have the original fork and was advertised as a M2 FS, because it had a suspension fork. It's not a M2 FS, but a M2. It came with a rigid fork.
When it arrived yesterday I realized I had a red direct drive fork somewhere. I put it on and it really looks as if it was on it originally. Not sure if I will build it with this fork or with a MAG21 I have.. Will see this winter!

It's in a minty condition and in my size!! Happy with that! Like this red color! All Stumpy's should be this bright!!

GroteFoto-NABNCQ8C.jpg

GroteFoto-XD37HFWY.jpg

GroteFoto-67EQ6LHO.jpg

GroteFoto-4CCX33PE.jpg

GroteFoto-SCSWFDAP.jpg

GroteFoto-3EUF773M.jpg

GroteFoto-EX7NP8A8.jpg

GroteFoto-7S4GVX7N.jpg

GroteFoto-CBNXKAER.jpg

GroteFoto-3UR78CNN.jpg

GroteFoto-66SV7DOE.jpg

GroteFoto-HAVBZ6UF.jpg

GroteFoto-EDS4H3XK.jpg

GroteFoto-YLUUCVXU.jpg

GroteFoto-8YMDEINI.jpg

That's a corker! I love how it'a still very fresh/crisp in appearance. Can't wait to see it built up. I've been after an Stumpy M2 for sometime now, the right one has just never come along.

looking good! is the fork long enough for the frame?

how are you going to build this Bart?

Rio":30f0xc8t said:
looking good! is the fork long enough for the frame?

how are you going to build this Bart?

Hope the fork is long enough!! Not sure! Have to get a new headset to see. This fork is threaded, but the original fork was ahead. I might use a convertor from threaded to ahead....

Not sure how to build it.... Working on my 1998 Mango Stumpy and my red 1994 S-Works at the moment. I'll have some time to think about it....
;)
Originally it came with LX... I might build it with LX.... :?

black LX would look good with the red! and the ahead converter is a good idea

Back