dmr dis play

Never though this would have such a good responce lol really apreciate the replys and ill try and keep ppl updated semi often

To answer why i didnt use a kids bike

did look at it but parts were cheap and wheres the fun in doin like that as couldnt run discs

for ppl that are interested can get more of these if u wana have im a giggle and build one im prob gettin another one asap and dmr are 20min down the road from me so can box.up and.ship.if.interested

tony

I've got a baby Pace frame like this hanging up on the wall. I got it from the shop I worked in; they used it for display purposes and were going to bin it.

I've also got a knackered pair of Stratos FR4's.

If I didn't have my Tazer to refurb and my Cannondale to sort, I'd have one.

Brill yeah if you can get one cheap that would be brilliant cheers, please pm me details. I guarantee the build won't rival yours at all.

Mindmap3":f9b6hctq said:
It'd be good to see the wheel builder's face when you walk up to him with some DMR hubs in one hand and some 14inch rims in the other!

Haha, and small chair!

ok ppl am goin to ring dmr 2day (24th ) to enquire how much i can get the frames and forks for i enquired a month back and they were 70 quid retail
as they were never sold to the public

ive got 2 interested partys atm (ur get pm in a min after ive wrote this )

not lookin to make millions on this jus need to cover fuel costs and postage over and above the frame price

pls pm me if ur interested in a frame

build wise
135 mm std rear hub fits but 12mm rear facing drop out
std front hub but 12mm drop out
bmx bb fits im running wonder cups and 118mm isis bb (113 doesnt fit ) and isis cranks in 145 mm (trimmed off 3 mm of the edge of them as close to frame ) these take 110 bcd chain ring and can send u ebay links to it

std dmr seat clamp seatpost fit and std headsets fit

in simple they were used to dis play normal dmr products (hubs cranks satern rings seatpost seats bars stem etc in shops as they were suplied to dealers who stocked £10.000 worth of products

am always willing to help u build urs if needed

tony

Ok guys spoke dmr today and can get 6 atm i can take charge of collection and delivery
price to ur door would be

revised price £55 to ur door

this is first come first served have already sold 1
so 5 left

pls pm me so u can reserve one

the two ppl who pmed me already ill wait for u to send me another pm sayin yes no

tony

current update

goin to dmr 2moro to buy 6 have sold 3 already so got 3 left now

will post pics 2moro when im home with them

tony

now the proud owner of 6 dmr display bikes

pms have gone out to ppl ref revised prices now

will wait till i get pms back till i list them on here in the open

tony

Back