On One Scandal

Ok headset/forks/cranks and wheels fitted. Pretty sure I'll replace the bars and stem though.

8117087208_31ba22602a_b.jpg

8117084044_e368d8c01e_b.jpg

8117090254_2aa1ccfbd2_b.jpg

I've just got this ye see! Need to prioritise funds to one or't other :D

8103047763_5bc03c7fd3_b.jpg

Great work.

The OO looks great. Thinking of a Scandal for a SS 29er build.

Was the slackset easy to install/line up?

Are you selling the Kona?

letmetalktomark":3shs4pz5 said:
Great work.

The OO looks great. Thinking of a Scandal for a SS 29er build.

Was the slackset easy to install/line up?

Are you selling the Kona?

Cheers, quite happy bar the bars about how its looking. You going for 3 29ers?

I never fitted the slackset,I had a bit of bother with On One trying to get one. In the end frustration got the better of me and I went for a regular headset. It sis something I'd like to try sometime but I'll ride it as is first.

Kona is staying I'm afraid, it has a special place in the gang :)

Looking good.
Fitted a slackest to my Inbred 29er, not rode it in anger yet but pratting about in the carpark at work, first impressions are good. :roll:

judging by the number of radiators and their size, you must live in Scotland right?

nice looking bike but the seat tube ot bent in transit??!?! :shock:

02gf74":14kfeljd said:
judging by the number of radiators and their size, you must live in Scotland right?

nice looking bike but the seat tube ot bent in transit??!?! :shock:

seat tubes bent for clearance, big tyres-front mechs-short chainstays aren't a great combo.

and yes located in Scotland, it get awfy chilly up here :) :)

gmac123":1m1hv17p said:
What's happening here Kaiser? Has that big fattie suspended 29er progress?

Just ordered some new bars and a stem, I've got some 9 speed XT shifters and rear derr on the way. I'm wanting to get some of the new XT brakes but apparently we've just bought another pram :roll: possibly next month for brakes unless I sell a few pairs I have, I do have a sizable pile of stuff building up for sale.

New bars and stem arrived today. Mahoosive 780mm wide with an 80mm stem, they will most certainly be trimmed down but probably by not as much as I thought. The sitting on the bike and finding the spot finds me only trimming around 20-25mm off each end. Pic shows the original fleegle, I then tried a carbon pro taper and last off all the Superstar bars and On One stem.

Can't fault the finish of either the bars or the stem.

8147842289_4b3a7b38ef_b.jpg

Back