NE&Y 28-Oct '12 : RetroMTB Ride Hull & Bygone Byke

Status
Not open for further replies.
:shock: An Activator on centre ridges around this route at this time of year? I assume you are either joking or pissed Marc :LOL:

Hmmm, i might have to swap my knobblies off the caldera and see how the '93 lava dome likes a taste of the mud again, dare i ride a rigid bike off road with my fat weight lol

Spudly":nzvfcoxq said:
Hmmm, i might have to swap my knobblies off the caldera and see how the '93 lava dome likes a taste of the mud again, dare i ride a rigid bike off road with my fat weight lol

Of course you can I am :LOL:

Im actually very nervous about agreeing to this in fairness as ive not been out in months, and ive lost all of the little fitness i had regained, did about eleven miles of flatland with my dad on sunday and (granted about 90% i was wheelieing) i was knackered and talk about a sore back end :oops:

Spudly":3qxw0i6n said:
Im actually very nervous about agreeing to this in fairness as ive not been out in months, and ive lost all of the little fitness i had regained, did about eleven miles of flatland with my dad on sunday and (granted about 90% i was wheelieing) i was knackered and talk about a sore back end :oops:

you know the area, you can always pop back to the car early if you want.

Spudly":3e7r45eh said:

No one gets left behind John and as Ben pointed out you know the area as well as us and you will always have an easy tarmac bailout option back to the car wherever we end up. We have had people drop out of this route more than once before and all got back to their cars very easily.

Marc you got me thinking I wouldn't be the only one on not mud tyres , now you're going to turn up on the activator with big knarly Maxxis thingies or something similar :shock:

I'm not on proper mud tyres just Irc Mythos which seemed more than upto the job last Sunday. Struggled a bit a couple of weeks ago using Rocket Rons though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back