On one fatty

Great

Thats great news, glad to see you got a few things sorted and could manage to get one of the first batch.

Jamie

100 bikes seems small.....but in fatbike terms thats a huge amount.

probally double the uk fatbike total over night :shock:

That's lovely :cool:
Where can I get one on the cycle to work scheme? ;)

How tall are you mate & what inside leg??
Did you go for 16" or 18"??

Cheers

frame looks well designed and it's pretty in a fat way!

nothing holding the chain on the ring though? guess that'd tip it over the grand!

I saw one of these at MM.

I was a little disappointed to see how little rear tyre clearance there was given the super wide rear hub.

Maybe they have addressed this for the final versions but I wasn't convinced :(

On One fat bike by andy_carter, on Flickr

Would you get a finger down the side of each tire?

Moonlander i have is the daddy for tires but even that gets full in some mental conditions :LOL:

Is it just me that can't see the point of these unless you ride on the beach all day? Don't they make even easy rides hard work?

Thought yours looked fun Salty but remember you saying it was a heavy bast?

mines 35lbs the small on-one is meant to be 32lbs

i can ride mine all day, theres nothing they cant cope with, id rather ride a fatbike than a full sus over the terrain i have used my bike for, and thats including the mountains and xc routes.

gone are the days when these were thought to be only good for sand and snow, they are used for everything now, even the epic tours of the idarod and arrowhead races, 135mile, 500 mile etc exploring people are choosing these over all other bikes!

I'm 6'3 and got the 20" it should be spot on, my 22" marin feels too big for me. I love the idea of no suspension, no bushes/pivots or tweaking of pressures and springs. It appeals to my lazy nature!
I've had ages to look at these fat bikes and I can honestly say I don't regret spending £1k on it at all, in fact I would of paid more!
The on one comes with a front chain guide (on one of the in house ones).
Been looking into pedals and been testing some sunline V3's which are excellent, I think they are practically identical to the superstar nano's, and the nukeproof ones, all at around the £40 so i'll be ordering a set of new ones for it (either of the three listed above!)

Back