Is this a Specialized stumpjumper?? Now with frame number

yeah Twain I agree, I'm a bit gutted really,My fault I guess, should have done a bit more research on it before I bid. oh well you learn my your mistakes. :cry: :cry:

indeed! at least you have somewhere you can sell off the bits :)
tis a shame though. but you could have forked out a lot more, i'd make sure you get some sort of a claim in, it is wrongly advertised which i assume is the sole responsibility of the seller.

Rear dropouts look very similar to Kona aluminium jobbies , might be worth rooting through Kona catalogue. Have a look at the Ku frame in the for sale section.
Matthew

tough luck there - here is my equally fake 'fake' sold as what it was, a Merlin.

Prob the same frame.

merlin_pubstumper_126.jpg

Matthews":6i9a0h6s said:
Rear dropouts look very similar to Kona aluminium jobbies , might be worth rooting through Kona catalogue. Have a look at the Ku frame in the for sale section.
Matthew

I wouldn't spend much time doing that, it isn't a kona. (seat tube extension above the top tube is too short)

Matthews":23d8j3yu said:
Matthew

I wouldn't spend much time doing that, it isn't a kona. (seat tube extension above the top tube is too short)

As Legrandefromage says it looks a dead ringer of his "specialized"... a merlin so I think thats what it'll be. :cry:

trxrincon":2tuhftny said:
As Legrandefromage says it looks a dead ringer of his "specialized"... a merlin so I think thats what it'll be. :cry:

Cant help you with a serial number as this was a while ago when the world was warm and fair. I built that one out of an old Merlin frame and some spare decals - I sold it for £60 as a Merlin 'Pubjumper'.

Doesnt look like the same frame to me. Pannier/mudguard boss looks like its proud of the dropout in the latter.

Back