Official Retrobike Moutain Mayhem Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lid":6w5k0pt1 said:
Well the last two weeks has flipped my life completly around, looks like I have to pull out of MM........so giving up my place on team B. Bummer sorry Mad Cow Kev, Heathy, Jango but then this opens a space for someone else.

Lid

Lid

Am really sorry to hear that. You'll be missed mate. Lets make sure we do get a farewell blast on the downs with Wu, Chris et al.

They'll be tough SPD shoes to fill I know that :D

Kev

Sorry to hear that Lid, I will try my best to fill your SPD's within Team B, we will do you proud and trash the competion!
Chq to cover your admin fee will be winging its way to you early next week, Kev has given me your address.

Thanks Guys. I was really looking forward to this but will be around untill some time in June so should make another South Down ride.
I am going to say goodby to Wales in May with the current plan:

CYB two days then Nan Yr Arian. Then off to Glyncorrug for Skyline/Whites. Should go to Cwmcarn/Afan but dont think I can get that much time off.

Dam it....Who's going to make the pepperami ad's now :?:
Seriously though, what a real shame your leaving, i presume you will still be on here ;)

The last two have been done by another company in CG.
Back stabing theiving bastados....across the street. The last one I did was the blender one.
Anyway: I came. I splatted on UK life and now...I go. Oh yea and I rode.

If I make a big deal about going you just know it means I will be back within weeks, dont you. It's just "funnier".

Technical question : are drop bars allowed at MM ? The Colnago is just so fast and as the course is not that technical , it would be just perfect . It has 26' wheels , so is that ok or not ?

Chris, i think only mtb's and unicycles :? are allowed. I certainly didn't see any last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back