October 21, 2012: Retro-race in Apeldoorn!!

was a great day! altough I was struggling with my flu so didn't race, I had a blast taking pictures and seeing retro friends again.

me on a 'press-vehicle', borrowed from Jeroen

8112003780_53a81b9310_z.jpg

So nice retrobike event :shock: and me not there with mine mongoose amplifier,damnet :(

Nice photo shoots from all the bike`s at the start and from the riders on her bike`s through the woods ;)

So,know i have seen in the pic`s how the persons(from Dutchmtbforum and her on retrobikeforum) are with the retro bike`s.Nice bike`s Fooks :shock:

great pictures! Thanks a lot!

I realized i didn't take any yesterday, too busy with riding/chatting.

I was a great day!

Rio":1uzhko29 said:
me on a 'press-vehicle', borrowed from Jeroen

8112003780_53a81b9310_z.jpg

Great to see the Hanebrink again! Is this the former bike from Vertex Zandvoort?? I've used to work there from 1996 to 2000.

I think this is the Vertex bike yes. Jeroen (owner) bought it some time ago. The ride is soo much better than you'd think!

Haha mannen, wat een leuke dag was het. Ik heb genoten van al die mooie retrobikes! :)
Ik heb helaas geen goede foto's om toe te voegen, dus dat is een les voor de volgende keer; minder kletsen en meer foto's maken :)

Ik hoorde overigens nog initiatieven voorbijkomen om vaker een retribike tocht te organiseren. Hoe gaan we dit vorm geven?

Groetjes, Dirk

Latest posts

Back