il_ricercatore_74 WHERES MY MC1 & BARNEFIELDS MANTIS?

Re: Klein

kleinrenzo":1p31ngyn said:
Barnefield":1p31ngyn said:
Thanks John!
I removed the joke! ;-)

I would think the same DJ, taking your Attitude is not a joke IMO :evil:

No, it's no joke and eventually one of these matters may end up in the hands of the Police. Which is why it's good form not to make threats, even if made in a light hearted way.

That's the nice thing about trading on ktmtalk.com. With 140,000+ members, someone lives within driving distance of you, and if you pull a stunt like this, someone WILL knock on your door.

FMJ":3ddce9mq said:
That's the nice thing about trading on ktmtalk.com. With 140,000+ members, someone lives within driving distance of you, and if you pull a stunt like this, someone WILL knock on your door.

Not sure this helps or adds anything to the OP issue. :?

Original title now changed as Dirk has come forward, Dirk if you payed any money to him with Paypal start a claim, i have one against Dario at the moment, but he hasn't replied to Paypal yet :roll:

Heard from one of our Italian members. Apparently this chap has previous form, he is often slow to pay and come good on agreements. All I can suggest is to keep on at him...

ive done deals with this guy a few times.

they have always come throu, but alas they have never been straight forward.

d

kase1983":311e8khb said:
ive done deals with this guy a few times.

they have always come throu, but alas they have never been straight forward.

d

How long did you have to wait? i'm over 5 weeks now :roll:

Think start of next week as a deadline. After this will have to issue a temp ban.

Those who are owed please keep us up to date.

If anyone is also owed please post here also.

Back