New Guy Martin series tonight C4 8pm

I didnt watch it as the only thing i decide to watch in months (yes months, im normally on here), well the x factor and then some thing called homeland was on. Great that eh!? Not.

I like the subject matter, I like the guy (excuse the pun) I can't stand his accent and mannerisms. He just makes me want to take a cheese grater to my ears.

JeRkY":3csua7je said:
I like the subject matter, I like the guy (excuse the pun) I can't stand his accent and mannerisms. He just makes me want to take a cheese grater to my ears.

Eee by 'eck as like, di'nt ya like that?! :LOL:

Cool prog, I thought. agree the recapping every 2 seconds format was annoying. All tv is like it these days. I guess it's to help braindead morons keep their scatterbrains tuned in :roll:

It was disappointingly annoying. Not enough depth and waaay too much recapping.

If he said "grafting" one more time I would have chucked an M900 mech at the TV.

was8v":2rvmwptw said:
It was disappointingly annoying. Not enough depth and waaay too much recapping.

If he said "grafting" one more time I would have chucked an M900 mech at the TV.
It was supposed to be about the grafters ;) , the working class heroes of the Industrial Revolution. Surely a Deore mech would be a more appropriate projectile?

Yes, caught it now cheers.

He does sometimes seem to be on uppers, but it is just enthusiasm.

Plenty of respect for him keeping his hands dirty, but I wouldn't get inside that boiler, far too claustrophobic.

Given the breadth of the subject matter, I can see why there is not a terribly in depth examination of every process.

Back